As nice as our phones are they don’t always make it very easy to take photos. Sure, the cameras are awesome and the apps are great, but the physical act can sometimes be a pain point. Trying to snap a pic by tapping a virtual, or soft, button doesn’t work every time. Try taking a picture at a weird angle and you’re bound to miss the button, and perhaps the moment.
The ShutterGrip, from JustMobile, is a phone accessory that turns your handset into a “grab and go” camera. Using a tension grip, it attaches to most smartphones and works regardless of whether it’s in a protective case. In essence, it’s a Bluetooth shutter button that also wakes your phone.
Available in Rose Gold, Blue, and Black this awesome unit is our Deal of the Day today. Normally priced at $40, we’re offering it at a 25% discount, or just $29.99. It works for both left and right handed users and includes a wrist strap so you don’t accidentally drop it.
- Contoured ergonomic non-slip hand grip ensures you don’t take blurry photos or videos
- Helps you avoid accidental drops of your smartphone w/ the grip & included wrist strap
- Lets you take pictures remotely so you can get in the picture
- Keeps you ready to capture a photo at a moment’s notice
- Easy for using across different devices
After completing a recent Kickstarter campaign, the ShutterGrip is set to ship in early April. The retail price of $40 is in place for backers, but the only other way to save was to get in as an early adopter. But, head to the AndroidGuys Deals Store and you can purchase one for $29.99.