We live in a digital age. Files can be streamed and shared, content is available on demand, pretty much anything you do on a mobile device is in the cloud. Life is smarter, more efficient, and technologically easier on nearly all fronts.
One area that could be improved upon is in note-taking and handwritten content. While there are plenty of apps that allow for typing notes, drawing with a stylus, or sketching, nothing beats the old pen and paper approach.
The SyncPen Smart Pen (2nd Generation) blends the analog world of writing and drawing with the digital one. In short, it turns everything written into a digital format, converting scribbled notes, sketches, and drawings into shareable files.
Using a motion-tracking micro camera tucked inside the pen, it takes what you write on the included 10-inch LCD notepad, and then reproduces in the SyncPen app. From there you can treat just as you would any other digital file. Email, share for collaboration, save to the cloud, or edit.
- Converts hand-written notes & hand-drawn doodles and sketches into editable digital files
- Allows capturing 360°angles of notes, not at a specific angle
- LDC writing pad enables paperless writing & can also be used in offline mode
- Identifies 66 languages & imports handwriting into text
- Synchronously records your audio with the note
- App keeps & sorts your notes by word or date
- Converts into a variety of format; from an MS Word document to a PDF or a JPG
Available in blue or grey, the SyncPen Smart Pen and Notebook typically retail for $199, but with our current offer, you’ll get 25 percent off the price, putting it at just $149.99.
For every $25 you spend in the AG Deals Store you get $1 credit added to your account. And, if you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
First Time Buying?
If this is your first time buying, you are also eligible for 10% discount! Just be sure to subscribe for email updates.
Not looking to spend any money today? No worries. You can still visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and pick something anyhow.