Students aren’t the only people who will tell you that writing is difficult. Taking thoughts and ideas and putting them to paper, or typing them out, is easier said than done.
When it comes to writing, there are myriad things to worry about. There’s spelling and grammar, of course, but there’s also style, context, repetition, sentence length, passive voice, and much more.
With the pandemic affecting so many people across the globe, millions are being forced to work from home. How strong are you at communicating your thoughts in emails and messages?
Similarly, personal blogs, social media, and websites are seeing an uptick. Chances are good you may know someone who is ready to finally start that book they’ve long wanted to write.
While you might not have the next best-selling book hidden deep inside, tools like WhiteSmoke can really improve your writing.
- Detect & correct errors in grammar, sentence structure, capitalization, and more
- Quickly check & prevent typos and other spelling mistakes in your email, reports, and other documents
- Identify stylistic errors, including monotony & tenses, and get options on how to correct them
- Correct less-obvious to confusing punctuation mistakes
- Translate your texts, websites, & more in over 50 languages
In addition to checking for spelling and grammar, the tool will address tone, vague wording, run-on sentences, clarity, and other common problems.
Save even more!
For every $25 you spend in the AG Deals Store you get $1 credit added to your account. And, if you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
First Time Buying?
If this is your first time buying, you are also eligible for 10% discount! Just be sure to subscribe for email updates.
Not looking to spend any money today? No worries. You can still visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and pick something anyhow.