Given our job relies heavily on writing at a computer, we’re always looking for the best way to take notes or put down thoughts. What if you’re trying to pen a tell-all memoir or recap your life in a rags-to-riches story? Google Docs and MS Word are both nice, yes, but they’re sometimes also clumsy. What’s a good, viable alternative solution? Scrivener.
Scrivener is a fully functional writing tool that’s trusted by many script writers and journalists. Moreover, many New York Times Best-Selling Authors prefer to use the tool, too. This is exactly the sort of tool you’ll want to collect all of your ideas, notes, and writing. As our Deal of the Day, we’re offering it to AndroidGuys readers for half its normal cost.
“Scrivener gives you the freedom to make a mess, the confidence to know you’ll clean it up, and the semantic relationships to tie it all together in whatever way makes the most sense to you.”
- View & edit different sections of your writing in isolation or as a whole
- Take a “snapshot” of a document, then edit & rewrite knowing you can restore an earlier revision at any time
- Easily storyboard & rearrange your project
- Utilize the fully-featured outliner to take control of the structure of your work
- Switch to scriptwriting mode for automatic or custom formatting—then export to a dedicated scriptwriting program such as Final Draft
- Use the name generator to create pseudonyms for interviewees or names for fictional characters
- Automatically back up your projects as zip files each time you open or close them
For word-processing and project management, Scrivener really should be considered by anyone who writes regularly. Even if you’re a novice, who is just getting into the groove of writing, Scrivener is a great option for you to keep track of everything you write or take notes on.
Where to Buy
Compatible with Windows XP or later, just about anyone can take advantage of this great deal. Normally priced at $40, you can head over to the AndroidGuys Deals Page and grab Scrivener for only $20, a savings of 50 percent.
Save even more!
In addition to the savings above, when you buy through AndroidGuys Deals, for every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your account. What’s more, should you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
If this is your first time buying, then you are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates.
How about a freebie?
Not looking to spend any money today? That’s alright, we understand. Why not visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and take something anyhow? Go ahead, grab two!