As the years have passed the demand for wireless headphones have increased. People are sick of having a cord attached to their headphones. Either they are too long or too short. They also get tangled up, not only when you put them away, but also when you’re doing different activities. Whether you’re working out or just sitting around, not having the wire is what people really want.
To that end, the headphone industry has responded by making more wireless headphones. As they have sold more, the industry has invested more money and created headphones that continually get better with sound, battery life, microphones, and build quality. There’s no sign of this trend slowing down.
With that in mind, we have put together a list of 10 wireless headphones that you are sure to enjoy.
Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones-$349 at Bose and Amazon
- World-class noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better
- Volume-optimized EQ for balanced audio performance at any volume
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- 20-hour battery life per charge; up to 40 hours in wired mode
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear calls even in windy environments
Powerbeats2 Earphones Red- $149 at Apple $132 at Amazon
- Pair and play with your Bluetooth device with 30 foot range
- 6 hour rechargeable battery
- Sweat and water resistant
- Take hands-free calls and adjust music with no-slip-grip RemoteTalk control
- What’s in the box: Powerbeats² Wireless earphones with RemoteTalk wrap around cable, carrying case, universal micro USB cable, cable management clip, four (4) pairs of multi-sized/shaped eartips, Quick Start Guide
Sony MDRRF985RK Wireless RF Black Headphone-$109 at Best Buy and $89 at Amazon
- Wireless 900Mhz FM headphones for cord-free listening
- 40mm driver units for expressive sound
- Easy-adjust headband for long term comfort
- Noise reduction system for minimal transmission noise
- Automatic tuning for optimum signal reception
Jabra Move Bluetooth Wireless On‑Ear Headphone-$75 at Walmart and $70 at Amazon
- Listen to your tunes and never miss a call
- Ultra-lightweight and adjustable headband fits all head-types
- Durable stainless steel headband and dirt resistant fabric for life on the move
- Connects to all Bluetooth ready devices – phones, computers, tablets and more; includes optional cord so you can use your headphones on flights
- Up to 8 hours talk time/music time and up to 12 days standby time
Jaybird Freedom Wireless-$199 at Best Buy and Jaybird
- Wireless music & calls with complete remote controls
- Patented Micro-sized premium metal buds
- 8 hours play time (4 hrs. On-board + 4 hrs. with included charging clip)
- Patented SECURE-FIT with enhanced comfort ear Fins
- My sound app (customize your sound Settings & save them to your buds)
JBL Reflect Mini In-Ear Sport Headphones-$60 at JBL and Amazon
- Lightweight design – As the lightest JBL in-ear sport headphones, the Mini provides long lasting comfort during a variety of athletic activities.
- Premium 5.8mm dynamic drivers – Delivers the legendary JBL sound that was created by some of the finest sound engineers in the world.
- Highly Reflective Cable – Designed for ultimate visibility at night.
- Technical Specifications – • Premium 5.8mm dynamic drivers • Frequency response 10kHz – 22kHz • Connectors: 3.5mm jack
- What you get – • 1 pair of JBL Reflect Mini in-ear sport • headphones •
- Answer incoming calls with a single click
- A single click is all it takes to pause a song
- Collapsible design for easy storage and travel
Phiaton BT 460-$199 at Audio Geeks and Amazon
- Touch Interface – Control your listening experience with the tap or swipe of your finger. The latest industry innovation lets you play, pause, fast-forward, rewind, adjust volume, and accept calls using an interactive surface on the right side of your headphones.
- Smart Play / Pause – You’ll never miss a beat with this innovative feature. Remove your headphones, and your audio automatically pauses. Slip your headphones back on your ears, and the music continues. No more rewinding or restarting to find your place again.
- PHIATON ShareMeTM CONNECTION – The Phiaton BT 460 allows you to share your entertainment with another person wearing another set of Phiaton BT 460 headphones featuring Creative ShareMeTM connectivity.
- EVERPLAY-X – Everplay-X technology allows you to continue calling or listening to your music even if the battery runs out or your audio device is not Bluetooth compatible (via the optional audio cable).
- Multipoint Connection – The BT 460’s multipoint connection can accommodate two Bluetooth devices at the same time. Connect your smartphone and your music player, or your smartphone and your tablet.
Plantronics BackBeat PRO Wireless Headphones with Mic-$140 at B&H and Amazon
- Noise-Canceling Headphones: Block out background noise while working, relaxing, and traveling with on-demand active noise canceling technology.
- Multiple Device Sync Technology: Listen to a movie on your tablet and quickly answer the call on your smartphone; these headphones are compatible with all smart devices including iPhone, iPad, and Droid devices.
- High Quality Audio: Rich and lifelike audio delivering rich bass, crisp high, and natural midtones through extremely comfortable headphones.
- Long lasting battery life: The Plantronics technology offers up to 24 hours of listening while providing 330 feet of Bluetooth range.
- Comfort: Perfect travel and in-flight headphones include pillow soft earcups to provide lasting comfort while canceling and isolating background noise.
Sennheiser RS 135-9 Wireless Headphone System-$129 at SweetWater and Amazon
- 328 foot range gives you wireless freedom and stereo sound with reception through walls and ceilings
- Simple, built-in recharging, no need to worry about constantly changing batteries in your headphones
- Detailed, warm sound reproduction with strong bass response provides you with warm, rich audio
- Open-Aire design provides you with hi-fidelity audio reproduction
- Volume on/off and tuning control located on the headphone for convenient user access
I was about to take this article seriously until I saw Beats mentioned.
Comments are closed.