Ever thought about trying to develop your own mobile app or game? Pretty scary stuff, huh? Not if you have the right tools to help you along the way. Udemy, an online training source with tens of thousands of classes, is here to help.
Whether you are looking to start from scratch or need to bone up on something specific, chances are great that Udemy has something to assist you. And, while they’re already great deals at solid prices, the courses are on sale right now.
Indeed, you can pick up an online course in anything you want for a mere $15. That’s right, we’re talking Android development, coding for VR, Adobe Illustrator, and so much more. With courses from trusted and seasoned sources, Udemy’s classes often have hours and hours of video, tips, tutorials, and other tools.
- Master Android 7 App Development
- Learn Android App Development With Java Step By Step
- Android: From Beginner to Paid Professional
- Xamarin: Build Android and iOS Apps with C#
- How To Launch Your App In Just 16 hrs – Android Development
- The Complete Java 8 Developer Course. Learn Step by Step
- Build Apps with React Native
- Learn Python Software Development For Beginners Step by Step
From now until the end of the month you can purchase classes for $15 when you click here and use the promo code: UDEMYDREAM. There’s no limit to how many classes you can buy at this price so scoop up anything you think you’ll want or need.
The following classes are ONLY $15 right now!
- Make VR Games in Unity with C# – Cardboard, Gear VR, Oculus (Normally $95)
- Master Android 7 App Development (Normally $195)
- The Complete Android Developer Course – Build 14 Apps (Normally $180)
- Android App Development for Beginners: 50 Hours & 100 Apps (Normally $100)
- Android Classroom Training and Certification – 49 Projects (Normally $200)
Some of these bundles include hundreds of hours of help spread across dozens of courses. We’re not developers by trade, looking through the classes, we see some deals we’d be happy to check out. The price is right for all of these and we love learning at our own pace.
It’s not just Android and mobile-related classes that are being discounted either; there are thousands of online courses you can snag for only $15 a pop! We’re talking everything from learning Office apps to writing music to photo retouching and fitness.
Here’s a handful of other categories you might be interested in looking into.