Time to purchase a new smartphone? Is this an upgrade from an existing device? Or, are you brand new to these sort of things? Actually, scratch that, it doesn’t matter. We want to help you out either way.
To save you money, we’ve gathered up all of the promotions we could find from the various wireless providers. Regardless of where you’re thinking of going for service, or what phone you are looking to pick up, you owe it to yourself to check below. Don’t be the guy who says, “I didn’t know I could get more for my money.” Or, worse, you don’t want to be the one who could have kept some of that money in his wallet.
We have no idea how long some of these deal will last. Sure, some are ongoing in a semi-permanent manner, but others could disappear overnight.
- Get up to $300 trade-in toward Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and other phones
- Buy one Moto Mod and receive 20% off any other Mods
- Save 33% on a Verizon Qi wireless charging stand
- Pick up a Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0″ for $99 ($150 off)
- Received up to $650 in credits for switching from another carrier
- Buy one LG G5 or LG V10, receive another for free
- Save on Samsung Gear S2 Classic smartwatch when you buy any Samsung Galaxy on AT&T Next
- Accessories discounted to $20 or below
- Receive one year of Netflix free with purchase of Samsung Galaxy Note7
- Free Samsung Galaxy On5 for every new line of service with 6GB data
- Free LG K7 with two-year finance agreement and 6GB data plan
- Spend $20 in accessories and receive free shipping
- Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note7 and get a free Gear Fit2 or 256GB memory card
- Buy one Samsung Galaxy S7, get one free
- Lease and save up to $120 when porting your number to Sprint
- Receive up to $770 in savings and credits for swtich from another carrier