Some folks like really busy wallpapers, with different designs and themes running across your screens. Others, not so much. There’s just something to be said about a minimalist wallpaper that has little effect on your eyes as you’re working on your various devices.
So if you’re in the market for some new wallpapers, and want something that doesn’t always catch your attention, be sure to check out this set of minimal wallpapers.
The wallpapers are all in the scrolling images above, and if you want to save them, follow these instructions:
- Click the left/right arrows to scroll through the images
- Maximize the image you like by clicking on it
- Long press or hold down on the image and click “save”
- Go to your gallery or Google Photos and find your image
- Click “use as” and then click wallpaper
If you see a wallpaper that belongs to you and you would like to receive credit, I would love to give it to you! Just drop a comment in the section provided below with some proof (You know, just so we don’t have people claiming things that are not theirs…) So, please choose those that you like and enjoy!
Some of my favorites can be found below: