- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- LG G6
- Google Pixel XL
- OnePlus 5
HTC needed to make a big statement with its 2017 flagship, and it has definitely seemed to do so with the HTC U11. The device features design cues taken from the HTC U Ultra lineup with a shiny metallic finish, but there are extra goodies thrown in.
The specs for the U11 line up with other 2017 flagships, as the device features a 5.5-inch 2K display, while being powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC. The U11 also includes two different variants – 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage or 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
As for the cameras, the U11 features a 16MP front camera with HTC’s UltraPixel technology. The rear camera features a 12MP Sony IMX362 sensor with a f/1.7 aperture and the ability to shoot up to 4K video.
Other features of the U11 include a 3,000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, along with a USB Type-C charging port. Finally, the U11 features Edge Sense Technology with a pressure-sensitive frame, which allows users to perform various tasks by simply squeezing the edges of the U11.
Pricing for the HTC U11 begins at $650 directly from HTC, with this variant being compatible with all major US carriers. As for carrier-exclusivity, Sprint customers are the only ones that can get the device through a carrier and can opt for monthly payments for the device.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, octa-core (4 x 2.55GHz + 4 x 1.9GHz)
- RAM: 4 or 6 GB
- Storage: 64 or 128 GB base, expandable through microSD (256GB max)
- Display: 5.5-inch, Super LCD5, 2960 x 1440p (534 PPI)
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable
- Camera: 12MP, f/1.7 main camera, 16MP f/1.7 font-facing camera
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Dimensions: 6.06 x 2.99 x 0.31 inches
- Weight: 169 g
- Other key features: IP67 certified, USB type-C, Bluetooth 4.2, QuickCharge 3.0, HTC Edge Sense