- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Google Pixel XL
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- HTC U 11
- OnePlus 5
Whereas last year saw LG diverge from its flagship experience with its modular approach to the G5, this year sees them returning to form. Quite literally, really, as the G6 goes back to what made the LG line what it is. For 2017, LG has put together one of the best phones on the market, internally, and externally.
The LG G6 offers up a 5.7-inch Quad HD LCD display with a unique 18:9 aspect ratio; this lends itself to a thin, yet spacious screen that’s a pleasure to behold. Under the hood we find a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor bolstered by 4GB RAM and plenty of storage space. In fact, the microSD card slot allows for up to 2TB of media, apps, and files.
In terms of cameras, the G6 has a dual 13-megapixel setup around back and a 5-megapixel shooter around front. Other specifications include an IP68 rating against water and dust, a capacious 3,300mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 and wireless charging capability.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821, octa-core (2 x 2.35GHz + 2 x 1.6GHz)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 32GB base, expandable through microSD (256GB max)
- Display: 5.7-inch, IPS LCD, 2880 x 1440p (564 PPI)
- Battery: 3300mAh non-removable
- Camera: dual 13MP, f/1.8 main camera, 5MP f/2.2 font-facing camera
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimensions: 5.86 x 2.83 x 0.31 inches
- Weight: 163 g
- Other key features: IP68 certified, USB type-C, Bluetooth 4.2, QuickCharge 3.0, Wireless Charging,