The days where we walk into a carrier store to purchase a subsidized smartphone are fading. This trend, bundled with the aggressive prices that we’re beginning to see in unlocked phones, makes purchasing a phone full price a more viable option in the market. Carriers will tell you that you are getting a discount when you sign up for a phone lease program, but what you may not know is you will get that discount if your phone is fully paid off. You can save hundreds of dollars if you go with an unlocked device.
Amazon is where a majority of us go to find the best prices of merchandise, therefore, we’ve complied a list of great unlocked smartphone deals you can find there today. Let’s check out what you can save on! And if you have a Prime account, you can even get same day shipping depending on where you live.
- LG G4 32GB – $299.00
- Honor 5X 16GB – $199.99
- ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser 32GB – $199.00
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua 16GB – $199.00
- Huawei P8 Lite 16GB – $174.99
- Nuu Mobile X4 with 2 year warranty – $169.99
- Blu Vivo XL 16GB – $149.99
- Blu Studio Energy 2 (5,000mAh battery) – $129.99
- Moto G (2nd Gen) 8GB – $99.99
- Blu Advance 5.0 – $59.99
We’ve also done a mini roundup of Android smartwatches that may be of interest as well.
- Huawei Watch with stainless steel band – $388.44
- Moto 360 2nd Gen. (black) – $285.00
- LG Urbane smartwatch (silver) – $199.99
- Moto 360 1st Gen. (stone grey) – $165.00
- Sony SmartWatch 3 – $155.40
- ASUS Zenwatch 2 Brown rubber band – $129.99
Happy tech shopping!