The days where we walk into a carrier store to purchase a subsidized smartphone are fading. This trend, bundled with the aggressive prices that we’re beginning to see in unlocked phones, makes purchasing a phone full price a more viable option. Carriers will tell you that you are getting a discount when you sign up for a phone plan, but you can save a lot more with an unlocked device.
Amazon is where a majority of us go to find the best prices of merchandise, therefore, we’ve complied a list of great unlocked smartphone deals you can find there today. Let’s check out what you can save on! And if you have a Prime account, you can even get same day shipping depending on where you live.
- OnePlus 2 64GB – $349
- Moto X Pure Edition 16GB – $299
- ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser 32GB – $229
- Huawei P8 lite 16GB (Black) – $219
- Samsung Galaxy J7 16GB – $203
- HTC Desire Eye 16GB – $199
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua 16GB – $199
- Honor 5X 16GB – $197
- Nuu Mobile X4 (with 2 year warranty) – $169
- BLU Vivo XL 16GB – $149
Here is a mini roundup of Android smartwatches that may be of interest as well:
- Huawei Watch (black leather) – $320
- Moto 360 2nd Gen. 46mm (brown leather) – $310
- Moto 360 2nd Gen. 42mm (black leather) – $272
- Fossil Q Founder (brown leather) – $275
- LG Watch Urbane (silver) – $239
- Moto 360 Sport 45mm (black) – $198
- Moto 360 1st Gen. (metal band) – $135
Bear in mind that these particular prices are at the time of writing. Amazon changes its prices frequently. Also, different colors often have different prices, and there may be limited quantities. Happy Android shopping!