Just in case the saturated Android market doesn’t already have the ideal tablet for you, Alcatel has announced a new LTE budget-based tablet. The POP 7 can be bought at T-Mobile stores nationwide for $129.99.
The device sports Android Marshmallow software and LTE connection support, perhaps the tablet’s biggest selling features. Furthermore, a reasonable sized 3,240mAh battery comes inside the low-ranger.
The specs are, for the most part, identical to the non-LTE version. It fortunately comes with double the storage at 8GB, which is still a rather measly amount. It can however be expanded with a MicroSD card.
- 7-inch HD Display (1024×600 pixels) with Olephobic Coating
- 1.1GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Quad-Core Processor
- Android 6.0 Operating System
- 5MP Fixed-Focus Main Camera + 2MP Fixed-Focus Front Camera
- 1GB of RAM + 8GB of storage (expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD)
- 4G LTE Cat 4 (B2/4/12)
- 3240mAh battery