Privacy is a huge concern for mobile users and it tends to focus primarily on cloud storage, but what about privacy of the data contained locally within apps on your device? It’s your personal tablet or smartphone, so why not protect it from prying eyes?
That’s where App Lock by AJK comes in; brand new to the Google Play Store, it allows you to assign a password or pattern, or a fake cover, to an app so only you can access it.
★ Protects(Locks) installed Apps using password, pattern, or fake crash!
★ Detects intruder breach attempt and logs it.
★ Support Fake Forced Close pop-up(instead of lock screen)
Here are just some of the things you can do:
Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again till next screen ON
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• App Lock can be prevented from being uninstall
• App Lock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
• Lock 3G data
• Lock WiFi
• Lock Bluetooth
App Lock by AJK is free on the Google Play Store so be sure to check it out and download it using the link below.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.perseus.applock’ name=’App Lock by AJK’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]