If you have been waiting for the Asus ZenWatch 2 Android powered smartwatch, the 49mm version in Navy Blue is available for purchase in the Google Store now. It is one of the cheaper options at $149.99, but still offers the same functionality with Android powering the device. The smaller 45mm version is still listed as “coming soon” but it should be available soon.
The case is made from stainless-steel and should be available in three colors. So if black with a blue strap isn’t your first choice, you still can wait for the silver and gold crown options. Nine easily changeable straps will also be available in the near future.
- ProcessorQualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.2GHz
- Operating SystemAndroid Wear
- Memory512 MB RAM
- Storage4GB eMMC Flash
- DisplayAMOLED 1.63″
278ppi Touch Display
- Sensor6-Axis (A+G) with Sensor-hub
- AudioBuilt-in microphone
- FeaturesCover Lens: 2.5D curved Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
Water Resistance: IP67
Communication: Bluetooth 4.1+WiFi
- Dimensions49.6 x 40.7 x 9.4 ~ 10.9 mm (LxWxH)