Starting tomorrow July 16 AT&T is bringing back its BOGO deal for AT&T Next and AT&T Next Every Year, just in time for the school season. Phones included in the offer are Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 active 32Gb, LG G5 and LG V10, among others.
- In order to be eligible you need to jump through a few hoops, such as:
- Buying both phones an either an AT&T Next Every Year or AT&T Next plan. For business customers, you need to be on a Equipment Installment Plan (EIP)
- Both phones need to be from the same manufacturer, and be aware that the total amount of credit varies by manufacturer. The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade, while the second phone needs to be a new line.
- You can buy the phones on any combination of AT&T Next (30-month contract for up to $695 or $23.17 a month), AT&T Next Every Year (24-month contract for up to $695 or $28.96 a month), or for business customers only, EIP (24-month contract for up to $695 or $23.17 a month) or EIP (36-month contract for up to $695 or $19.31 a month)
- You can add both phones to a qualified service plan like the AT&T Unlimited Plan, or a Mobile Share Value plan starting at $70/month for both phones
Additionally, when you buy a Samsung Galaxy phone you can get a free Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 for free or a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 classic for $50 on a two-year agreement. Both phones will also be compatible with NumberSync.
This offer is available for both new and existing customers and expires August 31.