Today sees the arrival of the Samsung Galaxy S5, likely the smartphone that will outsell all others this year. You’ll be able to pick one of these up from just about any carrier you want, post-paid, prepaid, and more.
We’ve gathered up a list of various carriers, retailers, and sources for purchasing the Samsung Galaxy S5. We’ll do our best to return to this list with updates as needed. If you see some place that could be added, feel free to reach out to us via the contact page!
Note that prices may change without notification.
- Purchase from the wireless provider for $199.99* (Equipment installment option available)
- Purchase from Amazon Wireless for $189.99*
- Purchase from Best Buy for $199.99*
- Purchase from Radio Shack
- Purchase from Target for $199.99*
- Purchase from Sam’s Club for $164.88*
- Purchase from Walmart for $168*
- Purchase from Samsung
- U.S. Cellular
- Not yet available from the wireless provider
- Purchase from Best Buy for $649.99
- Boost Mobile
- Virgin Mobile
- Developer Edition (not yet available from Samsung)
*requires two-year service agreement on a qualified rate plan