In the market for a new tablet? Android is a great operating system that gets the job done for many users. There are some folks out there, of course, who rely on the Windows environment and its features. Fortunately, it’s pretty easy to get both of those experiences in one device.
Chuwi’s latest unit, the HiBook, is one such product that dual boots to both Android and Windows. Yes, you can get all the mobile apps you’re familiar with from the phone as well as the productivity that comes in using Microsoft apps. Initially announced in late March, the Chuwi HiBook is now available through Amazon.
Hardware specifications for the HiBook are pretty impressive:
- 10.1 inch 1920 x 1200 screen.
- Intel Cherry Trail Atom-x5 Z8300 CPU.
- 64GB storage with 4GB RAM.
- 6600mAh battery and 2MP/5MP camera.
- Windows 10/Android 5.1 dual boot.
- USB Type-C port and Full metal body.
- Detachable docking keyboard. (Keyboard sold separately)
As you can see, there’s plenty of performance to get the job done and even some left over for some downtime gaming. And, if you’re really looking to get things taken care of, consider picking up the keyboard (about $38), too. You might be surprised at how productive you are on the go. Now, get out from behind the PC and have fun.
You can pick up the Chuwi HiBook for a dirt-cheap $209.99 right now. That’s a heck of a lot of hardware and two awesome software environments to work with for not much money.
Learn more about Chuwi products:
- Official website: http://en.chuwi.com/
- Follow Chuwi on Twitter: http://twitter.com/chuwidotcom
- Follow Chuwi on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chuwidotcom