Have you ever wanted to attend the NBA Finals or the World Series, but for one reason or another you never could? Well then you’ll be excited to hear that Cricket Wireless and ESPN are teaming up to make your dream come true.
All you need to do to be eligible to join the Bucket List promotion is visit the dedicated page and enter the required information. Users can also sign-up by heading out to a Cricket Wireless store and handing over their Scan Card along with a valid email address. Scan Cards will be distributed by sponsor street teams at events and at Cricket Wireless retail locations.
Now what does the grand prize actually include you might be asking? Here it comes:
- Two tickets to a Bucket List sporting event hosted within continental US
- Round-trip, economy class air transportation for winner + one guest
- Round-trip transportation from the airport to hotel
- Minimum of three days and two night housing at standard hotel accommodation
- $500 spending money
If you don’t end up winning the grand prize, don’t be discouraged. Cricket and ESPN also offer a slew of first prizes and second prizes.
First prize winners will be awarded:
- One Samsung Galaxy S7
- One year of Cricket Wireless on a $70/month
Second prize winners will receive
- One basketball with the autograph or Jalen Rose
Entries are accepted until November 30, so sports fan have plenty of time to decide which event they want to attend.