There are some things all travelers need for emergency situations. A backpack, a water bottle, some cash, and above all else, a 12,000mAh lithium-ion device.
Capable of jumping vehicles of up to 8 cylinders and weighing less than a pound is Cyntur’s new JumperPack mini.
“The high-powered JumperPack mini has the capacity to jump start cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, snowmobiles and more up to 25 times in a row after a single charge. The single charge can last for up to a year, allowing users to keep the JumperPack mini stored and functioning in most glove compartments so it’s ready when users need it the most.”
A bonus feature of this battery pack is the 200 lumen torch built into it that acts as an emergency strobe light for dire situations. Key features of the JumperPack mini includes
Battery Life – the JumperPack lasts up to one year on a single charge, whereas most competitors last half of that
· Capability – Starts four, six and eight cylinder engines (not just small engines like its competitors)
· Advanced Features – The JumperPack features SafeJump technology, which prevents reverse charge, reverse polarity, over-current and short-circuits
· Safety – The JumperPack exceeds UL, TUV and USDOT safety standards
· Size and Design – it’s compact – weighs less than a pound, and easily fits in most glove compartments
· LED Lights – Packed with 200 lumens, the JumperPack also functions as a torch or emergency strobe light
· 2.1 USB port – quickly charge smartphones, tablets and more while on the go
Cyntur’s JumperPack is available at Target and their website for $99.99