The Galaxy J3 (2016) is a prepaid smartphone from Samsung, and it’s now available exclusively from Verizon, although other carriers should have it very soon.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Features
[graphiq id=”26bSMO93lU9″ title=”Samsung Galaxy J3″ width=”600″ height=”473″ url=”https://w.graphiq.com/w/26bSMO93lU9″ link=”http://smartphones.specout.com/l/4970/Samsung-Galaxy-J3″ link_text=”Samsung Galaxy J3 | SpecOut” ]
- Sleek, slim design…comfortable in both hand and pocket
- 5.0-inch HD Super AMOLED display for a bright, full picture
- 8 GB internal memory, expandable by an additional 128 GB
- Easy Mode for fewer and larger icons, simpler app interactions
- 5 MP rear camera with low-light f/2.2 aperture feature
- 2600 mAh battery for up to 25 hours+ of power
- Hearing Aid Compatibility: M3/T4
How does this compare with other prepaid phones?
As an example, Cricket Wireless recently launched the LG Stylo 2, a budget phone with a big 5.7″ screen and a price tag of $170. Other features include Android 60 Marshmallow, 1.2Ghz Snapdragon processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB storage, 13MP rear/5MP front cameras and a big 3,000mAh battery. This phone will be out May 13.