Managing power levels is one of the biggest items we focus on when it comes to our mobile devices. It’s similar to how we think of weather – it’s there, we know it, and we simply adjust to what is given to us and make the best of the situation.
Here at AndroidGuys we are always doing our best to offer the best suggestions for which phones have the most power. Josh Noriega recently reviewed the Ulephone Power that has a massive 6,050mAh battery. Unfortunately phones like the Ulephone Power are niche devices and even though it can get two days of power, most phones we use don’t have a battery of this size.
- Read the review of the Samsung 5200mAh fast charging portable battery
- Tronsmart’s latest 5-port charger
- The wireless battery case for the Samsung Galax7 S7 edge
- Read the review of the portable Qi wireless battery pack from VicTec
- Get the Ulephone Power from Gearbest.com
There are times when you simply don’t have options and you’re going to run low on power. Running out of power isn’t an option for most, and Samsung has a feature that can help you get up to 24 hours of power with just 10% of your battery life remaining. That feature is called Ultra power saving mode.
Use Ultra power saving mode to switch your device’s screen to grayscale and turn off nonessential applications so you get the maximum battery life. Location services, and connectivity features such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, will also be turned off in Ultra power saving mode. With Ultra power saving mode turned on, even if you’re down to a 10% charge, you can receive calls and texts for up to 24 hours.
To enable Ultra power saving mode, follow these instructions:
- Go to Settings
- Scroll to and touch Battery
- Click Ultra Power saving mode
- Touch the slider from off to on
- To turn off Ultra power saving mode, simply touch More from the home screen and turn it off.
Ultra power saving mode is a feature you need to keep in mind for the times when you simply won’t have access to a charger.