Grand Theft Auto, one of the most well known video game franchises, has added another one of their games to the Google Play Store. The game, GTA: Chinatown Wars, follows Huang Lee who is on a mission to have his family maintain control of the Triad gangs of Liberty City.
GTA: Chinatown Wars pays homage to the first Grand Theft Auto video games, maintaining the classic overhead view for the most of the game, aside from cut scenes. The game is only available on select Android devices running Android 4.0 or higher. Some of the features can be seen below.
- Epic storyline with tons of side-missions, addictive mini-games and hidden collectibles
- Widescreen resolution support
- Support for Android TV devices
- Updated, highly customizable touchscreen controls
- Enhanced graphics, lighting and explosion effects
- Compatible with select Android Bluetooth and USB controllers
- Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
Chinatown Wars joins an already impressive Rockstar Games lineup on the Google Play Store which includes Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto III. The app is will run you $4.99 and it has seen positive reviews. You can find the download link below.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.rockstargames.gtactw’ name=’GTA: Chinatown Wars’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Via: Android Central
[sidebar float=”left” slug=”featured-content”]