Have you been mulling over a HTC gadget for quite a while? Well November is the perfect month to acquire that shiny new gadget you’ve been dreaming of for quite a while. In anticipation of shopping holidays like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, HTC is already tempting customers with a sweet set of deals.
Before we give you the whole scoop on the discounts, it’s important to note that you’ll need to sign up to be a part of Team HTC in order to access the promotions. Team HTC is the company’s own reward program that allows users to earn “perks” by sharing HTC-related stuff on social media, buying things from the HTC website or by convincing friends to buy from HTC too.
Joining Team HTC is free of charge. Being a part of it would normally get you things like Google Play Store credit or gift cards, but this month HTC is offering you the chance to get some serious discounts on a series of select products.
What you need to is join Team HTC by November 13. Deals are available today (November 8) and will be offered until November 14. Now that we got your attention, let’s talk about the deals you can get:
- HTC 10 – $500 ($50 off)
- HTC One M9 – $300 ($50 off)
- HTC One A9 – $275 ($34 off)
- UA Band – $79 ($41 off)
- HTC One M8 and HTC One M9 cases – $10
- HTC Re Camera – $75 ($125 off)
The biggest discount applies to the HTC 10. Normally the phone would retail for $699 a pop, but the Taiwanese device maker is already shaving $150 off its price for anyone looking to buy it (regardless of whether they are on Team HTC or not). With the extra $50 discount applied, the handset now costs only $500.
If you too are HTC fan, hurry up and go sign up for Team HTC. Note that it might take up to 24h to receive the coupon codes for these deals. Don’t forget to check your email.
In case you don’t remember here’s what you can expect to find onboard of the discounted phones:
- 2-inch display with 1,440 x 2,560 resolution
- Snapdragon 820
- 4GB of RAM
- 32/64GB of internal storage (expandable via microSD to 256GB)
- 12MP/5MP camera combo
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box (planned update to Android 7.0 Nougat)
HTC One M9
- 5-inch display with 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution
- Snapdragon 810
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage (expandable via microSD card slot)
- 20MP/4MP camera combo
- 2,840 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box, upgradable to Marshmallow (planned update to Android 7.0 Nougat)
HTC One A9
- 5-inch display with 1080 x 1920 resolution
- Snapdragon 617
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- 13MP/4MP camera combo
- Fingerprint scanner
- 2,150 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box (planned update to Android 7.0 Nougat)
htc 10 for 500 is the best buy in flagship smartphone world.
Really the specs here says it has a 2″ display? Lol
HTC should give discount if they want to make money. All the Androids phone are over price. They should lower the prices on Samsung Apple phones.
Comments are closed.