Accessory maker, IFROGZ recently announced it was expanding its wireless audio product portfolio to include five new models, all coming with accessible prices.
The new accessories include three in-ear wireless earbuds models (not 100% wireless) and two over-the-ear wireless headphone solutions that are designed to be thrown in the bag without the owner having to worry about twisting wires.
Keep reading below to find out more about each of the new models:
- Resound Wireless – made of lightweight aluminum, built-in 5.5mm drivers, up to 10-hour battery life, get them in Rose or Charcoal – $34.99 SRP
- Flex Force Wireless – around-the-neck solution, built-in 8mm drivers, up to 8 hours of battery life, include magnetic earbud tips that stay in place when not used, get them in Black or White – $29.99 SRP
- Free Rein Wireless – built-in 10mm drivers, up to 5 hours of battery life, get them in Black or White – $19.99 SRP
- Resound Wireless Headphones – premium wireless headphones for audiophiles who want to hear highs, lows, and mid-tones, 40mm drivers, built-in microphone, up to 20 hours of battery life, can be used wireless or wired, with on-ear controls, get them in Black or Red – $39.99 SRP
- Toxix Wireless Headphones – 30mm drivers, built-in microphone, 10 hours of battery life, can be used wireless or wired, with on-ear controls, get them in Black or Blue – $24.99 SRP
All these new models are currently available for purchase on the IFROGZ website, so if you like any of them go ahead and place an order on the IFROGZ.com.
Note: Select outbound links may include affiliate tracking codes and AndroidGuys may receive compensation for purchases. Read our policy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.