Are you looking to pick up a part-time job or test the waters of blogging? We might be able to help you out! We’re expanding our staff again and are looking for some new candidates. Specifically, we are looking to grow our dedicated app and game review team.
Are you passionate about Android apps and games? Can you articulate your opinion in written format? If so, we’d like to hear from you. We have a couple of entry-level blogging positions that we’re hoping to fill!
Applicants will need to be knowledgeable about Android in general terms and have experience with the platform. More importantly, they must possess strong writing skills and have a sincere desire to blog on a part-time basis.
- …have a strong grasp of English
- …be organized, motivated, and reliable
- …be able to meet deadlines and adhere to schedules
- …be able to take constructive criticism and advice
- …be able to contribute an absolute minimum of two posts per week
Bonus points if you
- …have previous blogging experience
- …have familiarity with WordPress
- …have free time during the work day
Interns will typically work within our system for a few weeks, getting the feel of things, and learning whether this is something they want to do. Our culture allows for writers who have a full or part-time job, school, and/or other obligations.
As much as some candidates think they have the free time, it’s not uncommon to learn that desire outweighs availability.
Depending on previous experience and abilities we may offer something immediately.
- App and Game Review Team – Candidate will be responsible for conducting reviews of Android apps and games. With an expectation of 2 reviews per week, the staff member will work with other members of the AndroidGuys team to facilitate, compose, and schedule reviews. About half of your reviews will be assigned with the others being self-selected.
For more information, or to submit an application, please click here.