The developers behind the wildly popular game Candy Crush Saga and its spinoff Candy Crush Soda Saga has delivered its latest mobile game. Available in Google Play Store now, AlphaBetty Saga relies more on player wits than in its other titles.
[blockquote author=””]AlphaBetty Saga sets players off on a bold new quest as Betty, a young mouse living in the 1930s, follows her grandfather, Professor Alpha, and his loyal assistant, Barney, to discover lost words to complete the “Encyclopedia of Everything”. [/blockquote]
The word-based game tasks players with creating words by connecting to adjacent letters. As you traverse through more than 140 levels you’ll touch down in three locations: London, Egypt, and New York.
Indeed, you’ll also find familiar King features such as boosters, leaderboards, and sync to Facebook. If you’re a fan of casual games that can be picked up and dropped at a moment’s notice, this one will likely speak to you.
To keep things fresh and replay value high the game includes five different modes of playing.
- Scoring: Simply create words and achieve the target score
- Cheese Falls: Bring cheese chunks down to the bottom of the game board
to collect them
- Bubble Pop: Include a letter inside a bubble in a word to make it pop
- Word Frenzy: Create and collect the target number of words containing
the target number of letters
- Cheddar Spreader: Spread the cheese under multiple tiles on the board
[pb-app-box pname=’com.king.alphabettysaga’ name=’AlphaBetty Saga’ theme=’light’ lang=’en’]