Not long ago at Mobile World Congress 2014, we saw a glimpse of a new mid-ranger from LG called the F70. It’s plan is to bring 4G connectivity to “millions of users”, while offering some great LG software features. The time has finally come for that, as LG announces the F70’s global availability.
The F70 will be available in May starting in Europe, followed by Asia, Central and South America, and North America. There’s no telling the price in each respective market quite yet, but we’re sure that information will come soon enough. From the F70’s goal to LG’s “LTE expansion mission”, the F70 will most likely be pretty affordable.
If you need a refresher here are the specifications for the F70:
- Chipset: Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 400 (1.2 GHz Quad-Core)
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS (800 x 480)
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 4GB/8GB eMMC(depending on market) / microSD slot
- Camera: Rear 5.0MP / Front VGA(640 x 480)
- Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 127.5 x 66.4 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 129.6g
- Network: LTE/ HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 / WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) / A-GPS / NFC (LTE only)
- Other: Knock CodeTM , Plug & Plop, Guest Mode