LG today revealed a beefier version of its Stylus 2 smartphone in the form of a Stylus 2 Plus. Whereas it retains the same chassis and overall design, the internals are more powerful.
The 5.7-inch display resolution has been punched up to a full HD resolution, and the processor increases to a clock speed to 1.4 GHz per core.
As for the cameras, the rear is equipped with either a 13-megapixel or 16-megapixel shooter while the front gets a 5-megapixel or 8-megapixel sensor. The actual configurations will vary by region.
In terms of storage and memory, that too will change based on where it’s offered; however, the options will include 16GB storage with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage with 3GB RAM.
Powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow, the LG Stylus 2 also offers up a fingerprint sensor, 3000mAh battery, and the same nano-coated stylus. The phone begins shipping in Taiwan today and is expected to reach North America in the coming weeks. Pricing and exact availability will be made clear in due time.
- Display: 5.7-inch Full HD IPS Quantum Display
- Chipset: 1.4GHz Octa-Core
- Camera: Rear 13MP, 16MP / Front 5MP, 8MP (varies by region)
- Memory: 2GB, 3GB RAM / 16GB, 32GB ROM / MicroSD (varies by region)
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Size: 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 145g
- Network: LTE / HSPA+ / GSM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.1 / USB 2.0
- Colors: Titan / Gold / Brown
- Others: Fingerprint Sensor