[df-subtitle]New members can save on Amazon Prime this weekend[/df-subtitle]
Been thinking about picking up a membership to Amazon Prime? Now’s the time! Starting from 9PM PST (12:00AM EST) tonight and running through the weekend, you can grab a one-year Amazon Prime account for a mere $73.
Why the discount? Well, it’s a celebration of Mozart in the Jungle, an Amazon Original Series which recently picked up two Golden Globe Wins. In a related note, anyone and everyone will be able to watch the first two seasons of the show for free this weekend, too.
Sale starts Friday January 15, at 9:00 p.m. PT and concludes at 11:59 p.m. local time
If you’re not familiar with Amazon Prime or its benefits, there’s plenty of reason to sign up. Not only do you end up with the free two-day shipping, but you get all sorts of other goodies as well.
Perks of Amazon Prime:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping with no minimum order size on over 20 million items
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Instant Video
- Unlimited photo storage with anywhere access
- Over 500,000 books to borrow for free, as frequently as once a month, with no due dates through the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon and limited time events on MyHabit.com
At $99, Amazon Prime is definitely worth it. At $73, it’s silly to not sign up.