Everyone appreciates privacy, and sometimes just having a pin code or unlock pattern on your device is not satisfactory enough to feel like your information contained within your device is protected enough – especially if you’re wife insists on knowing that unlock code!
This is where Lockdown Pro steps in as it provides a way of restricting access to certain apps and information such as emails, messages, and even photos.
In addition to being able to lock down specific apps, it can also restrict installing/un-installing apps, and even incoming calls.
Lockdown Pro features include:
- One-tap to lock Apps.
- Auto lock new-install app.
- Taking pictures after wrong password.
- Auto send email with some info and pictures of the person who wants to access your phone.
- Auto lock & unlock when you get in/out your setting locations.
- Auto lock & unlock when connect/disconnect with wifi.
- Active lock apps with a SMS
- Three password modes: Pattern Lock, Classic Lock & Calculator Lock
- Fake Error Message (Distract from unauthorized access.).
- Random keyboard password
- Time pin password (Ex: If the time is 13:12, your PIN will be 1312)
- Themes store (so many beautiful themes for your choice)
- Screen timeout: The screen will never turn off when running registered app
- Auto-Rotate: The screen of your device will not auto-rotate when running registered app.
- Prevent uninstall Lockdown Pro & clear the memory on some devices (Activate Device administrator)
- Lock Deactive Device administrator
- Hide Lockdown Pro icon (Remove Lockdown Pro icon on App Draw & Home screen)
Lockdown Pro is completely free and isn’t even ad-supported. So if you’re wanting to restrict certain parts of your Android device from prying eyes, then check out Lockdown Pro in the Google Play Store.
[pb-app-box pname=’appplus.mobi.lockdownpro’ name=’Lockdown Pro – App Lock’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]