In an unexpected, but not unwanted move. Mojang has released Minecraft PE 0.12.1. While still technically in alpha stage, the new update brings it up to par with the Windows 10 edition.
What’s new in version 0.12.1
- What’s New in Version 0.12.1
- The Nether and all its inhabitants. Fight Ghasts and make friends with Pigmen
- Cross-platform play for up to five players between Pocket Edition and Windows 10
- Revamped touch controls, controller support, and a controller mapping screen
- Enhanced Weather effects! Accumulating snow and more
- Ocelots! Try taming one with a fish
- Experience, Anvils, Brewing, and enchantments. Time to up your game, crafter
- Golems. We recommend you approach with caution
- Flower pots. We recommend you fill them with flowers
- Sneaking and sprinting! Express yourself through movement!
- Loads of bug fixes that are too boring to list here
- Lots, lots more!
It’s important to note that the Windows 10 version is not the same as the standard PC edition and it won’t be compatible with those versions.
The 0.12.1 update is available on both the Amazon App Store and Google Play now.
What do you think? Are you excited for the new features? Let us know in the comments below.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.mojang.minecraftpe’ name=’Minecraft: Pocket Edition’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Note: Select outbound links may include affiliate tracking codes and AndroidGuys may receive compensation for purchases. Read our policy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sideloaded on Nexus Player and works well with game controller. Just had to remap a bit. My nine year old is thrilled.
Comments are closed.