As we previously reported, Telltale games and Mojang have collaborated to create a game based on the ever-popular Minecraft called Minecraft Story Mode. As with Telltale’s other games, Minecraft Story Mode will be a narrative-driven video game, and of course it will be about Minecraft.
Story Mode will focus on Jesse. He and his group of friends revere the legendary Order of the Stone; four adventurers that slayed an Ender Dragon. The Order are the very best at what they do: Warrior, Redstone Engineer, Griefer, and Architect. While at EnderCon, Jesse and his friends discover that something is wrong… something dreadful. Terror is unleashed, and they must set out on a journey to find The Order of the Stone if they are to save their world from oblivion.
It will be released in a 5 part episodic series that will take you to the Nether, the Farlands, the End, and beyond! You will drive how the story flows through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action.
The Minecraft Story Mode voice cast includes some very high caliber voice talent as well.
- Patton Oswalt (Ratatouille, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D)
- Brian Posehn, (The Sarah Silverman Program, Mission Hill)
- Ashley Johnson (The Last of Us, Tales from the Borderlands)
- Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights, X-Men)
- Martha Plimpton (The Goonies, Raising Hope)
- Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series, Batman: Arkham Knight)
- Corey Feldman (The Goonies, Stand by Me), Billy West (Futurama, Adventure Time)
- Paul Reubens (Tron: Uprising, Pee-Wee’s Playhouse)
The first episode will be released some time in 2015, and will be available on Xbox consoles, PlayStation consoles, PC, Mac, iOS, and most importantly, Android-based devices.
for me it shouldn’t be story of that guys it should be about Steve and Alex not these goons!
Comments are closed.