It’s that time of year again! Major League Baseball opening day is tomorrow. The biggest sport in America draws millions of views every year. Unfortunately, we’re not always at home to catch the big game, and you definitely don’t want to miss opening day! MLB has you covered with their official MLB.com At Bat app.
The MLB.com At Bat app lets you watch every game (with a MLB.TV subscription) across Android, iOS, Apple TV, Android TV, and many other platforms.
What do you get?
MLB.com At Bat (Premium) brings you a whole slew of features this year including:
- 60fps live or on demand streaming of this season’s out of market games
- Picture in picture with supported devices
- Gameday Audio, Gameday PitchFX and in-game highlight to help keep you in the know as it’s happening
At Bat’s single team features include:
- Access to watch only your team’s regular season games live or on demand
MLB.com At Bat offers two subscription features for getting access to it’s premium features and coverage of live MLB games:
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99
Remember that an MLB.TV subscription allows you to watch ALL of this season’s games with the At Bat app. To make things even better, current subscribers of MLB.TV will receive all of At Bat’s premium features for free.
Check out this comprehensive list of devices compatible with the MLB.com At Bat app, and don’t miss opening day tomorrow!
MLB.TV is also available to watch on: