Arriving just in time for the first pitches of preseason and spring training, the official Major League Baseball app has been updated. Indeed, the MLB At Bat app has been given a tweak for the 2014 baseball season.
Two key changes in the Android app this time around include the ability to choose multiple favorite teams and push notifications for every run-scoring play. The latter, of course, can be customized based on favorite teams.
For the third year in a row, MLB.TV Premium subscribers will have free access to the At Bat 14 experience. Those who are not signed up for the service can opt for a one-time $19.99 fee; every game of the season is included from sprint training to the World Series.
With an At Bat 14 subscription, users will have multi-platform live audio access for portability to take home, away and Spanish-language audio feeds to desktop and laptop computers. Subscribers also will be able to get full premium feature access across all support iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
SPRING TRAINING FEATURES (At Bat Opening Day update coming in March)
- Watch more than 200 Spring Training games live with a MLB.TV Premium subscription (iPhone, iPad, select Android phones & tablets, Kindle Fire, BlackBerry 10)
- Listen live to all available Spring Training radio broadcasts (all)
- Track league-wide scoreboards and batter-by-batter action for every Spring Training game (all)
- Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and players stats for every team (all)
- Full-season schedule calendars (all)
[pb-app-box pname=’com.bamnetworks.mobile.android.gameday.atbat’ name=’MLB.com At Bat’ theme=’dark’ lang=’en’]