Motorola has a number of great offers going on right now which will help consumers save up to $200 on a new handset. Available immediately, and offered through a handful of outlets, the phone maker is discounting a number of its devices.
There’s a little something for everyone in the limited-time savings for Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re looking for cutting-edge, entry-level, or something in between, we’d suggest checking out the sales.
If you’re a Verizon subscriber looking for the Motorola Razr, the first-generation model is being discounted to the tune of $500 off right now. Speaking of Verizon, the carrier is also offering its own deals in the week ahead of Valentine’s Day.
- Get a FREE edge+ or razr when you upgrade with select trade-in and select unlimited plans. (Online only)
- Get $500 off the edge+ or razr at Verizon when you upgrade with select unlimited plans. (Online only)
- Additionally, edge+ purchasers can Buy One Get One FREE with new line activation and premium unlimited plan.
Motorola Valentine’s Day 2021 Sales
- $200 Off Motorola Edge
- $200 Off Motorola Razr (Gen 2)
- $500 Off Motorola Razr (Gen 1)
- $200 Off Motorola One Zoom
- $150 Off Motorola One Fusion+
- $130 Off Moto G7 Plus
- $70 Off Moto G7 Play
- $50 Off Moto G Fast
- $30 Off Moto E (2020)