Neoix, Inc. a brand new smartphone company based in San Diego, has released their second phone, called the AMORR, a phone that ships to users already unlocked.
- Battery: 2050 mAh removable
- Camera: Sony 8MP rear, LED flash, autofocus/5MP front
- Color: black, gold
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi b/g/n; no NFC
- Dimensions: 158 x 78.5 x 8.5 mm (6.22 x 3.09 x 0.33 in); 205g
- Display: 5.5″ QHD (960 x 540)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Processor: MediaTek 1.3 GHz, quad-core
- Software: Android 5.1 with 8 UI themes
- Storage: 8 GB, up to 32 GB microSD
- Other: Micro USB, 2 covers+ translucent case included
Clearly designed for the budget phone market, the AMORR was created with the US market, although the UI has been optimized for both English and Spanish users. The company also offers “Worry Free” assurance, so if you severely damage your phone you can get a one-time replacement for a $75 deductible by sending the damaged one in. The AMORR also includes a 1-year warranty. The phone’s music player includes options for audiophiles, such as an equalizer and reverb settings, although the speaker isn’t listed in their spec list.
Neoix doesn’t directly sell the AMORR; you have to buy it from Amazon. Amazon lists the phone as $129, although it says there is only 1 new phone available.