Androinica is reporting that the official Mint.com financial application is slated to arrive in the Android Market today. Our friend Andrew Kamika has been playing with it for roughly a week now and says it’s among the best financial apps in the market, if not the best. Check out the video below to see a quick rundown of features including the widget and live folder options.
According to Andrew, here are a few things to look forward to:
- Cash and budget management through Mint.com services
- Live folders to view all recent transactions by Mint-linked accounts
- Widget to display cash and debt
- Search for recent transactions
- Add tags and descriptive note to transactions
Be sure to check the Android Market for Mint.com’s official app later today!