One of the worst kept secrets in the history of Android has finally come to an end. The Droid Incredible is official from Verizon and due out April 29th. Starting Monday, April 19th, interested parties will be able to available for pre-order online at www.verizonwireless.com. No surprises at all when it comes to this one. The phone is everything we’ve been seeing and reporting on for the last few weeks.
The Droid Incredible will retail for $199.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate (debit card) providing you sign a new two-year agreement. Highlights include Android 2.1 with the new Sense UI, a 3.7-inch AMOLED display, and an 8 megapixel camera with dual LED flash.
The final specs are as follows:
- Android 2.1 with HTC Sense experience
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon™ processor for maximum responsiveness
- Friend Stream for unified Flickr, Facebook and Twitter updates
- “Leap” view for quick access to all seven home screen panels
- 8 megapixel camera with dual LED flash for crisp, detailed images
- Razor-sharp 3.7 inch WVGA (480×800) AMOLED capacitive touch display
- Optical joystick for smooth navigation
- Dedicated, touch-sensitive Home, Menu, Back and Search keys
- Proximity sensor, light sensor and digital compass
- Integrated GPS
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g)
- 3.5 mm headset jack
Note: Select outbound links may include affiliate tracking codes and AndroidGuys may receive compensation for purchases. Read our policy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Any idea what the no contract price will be?
In a nutshell, he finds that interior defenders (safeties and inside linebackers) are much more likely to be done by age 30 than perimeter players (cornerbacks and outside linebackers).
like this :p
Comments are closed.