A quick performance update to the Android’s Pebble app is beginning to push out today. It offers better in app load times and responsiveness, improved Bluetooth connectivity, and the ability to connect to a Pebble when there is no Internet connection.
We normally wouldn’t write about such a small update to an app, but if you’ve ever used the Pebble app store, you’d know that it’s like pulling teeth. For the few minutes we’ve used the updated app store, we haven’t seen the usual 30 second load times to view new watch faces, which is a big step in the right direction. This is a nice update, so go ahead and download it!
Here’s the full changelog to version 2.0.15:
- Improved overall stability
- Improved performance in app load times and responsiveness
- Improved Bluetooth connection reliability, especially for sports and fitness applications
- Support for selecting a Pebble from multiple paired Pebbles
- Ability to connect to a Pebble when there is no internet connection
- Added notifications for firmware updates (when app is foregrounded)
[pb-app-box pname=’com.getpebble.android’ name=’Pebble’ theme=’dark’ lang=’en’]
Note: Select outbound links may include affiliate tracking codes and AndroidGuys may receive compensation for purchases. Read our policy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Comments are closed.