ROK Mobile on Tuesday announced a Wifi-only option for customers in the form of the ROK TALK 360 plan. This new plan doesn’t include any data but does have several deals and discount to assist in your daily life.
The ROK TALK 360 plan is available online-only, for $10 per month, and includes free calling and texting. The service plan can be either standalone or paired with an existing mobile data plan. Lastly, ROK Mobile contains various tele-medicine services, medical discounts, and retailer and restaurant discounts.
The wireless company was founded on the premise of delivering value-added social services with wireless plans. This new option seeks to give subscribers something else that just isn’t offered with other carriers.
- Speak to a board-certified doctor 24/7/365 with Family Telemedicine services.
- Available online from any location for a diagnosis and personalized treatment plan, including prescriptions for common medications when necessary.
- Save on prescriptions for the entire household with Pharmacy Savings.
- Up to 75 percent savings on name-brand and generic prescriptions at popular pharmacies like Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS and many more.
- Get discounts and deals with ROK Rewards.
- Digital coupons valued at $100 per month for use at more than 500,000 well-known national retail outlets and popular restaurants.
Upon signing up for the plan ROK Mobile will provide its customers with a dedicated phone number for any chosen state (similar to any VOIP). Then, when connected to any Wi-Fi service, the user can enjoy unlimited calling and texting within the US, to Mexico, or 60 other countries. Also, there are no extra charges, connection fees, or advertising involved. Usually, a plan similar to this starts at $40.
What do you think? Is ROK Talk 360 a viable plan for your primary or secondary phone needs? Leave a comment below with your insight!