Tired of paying high prices for features you don’t need from today’s flagships?
Verizon announced the availability of the new feature-packed Samsung Galaxy J3 with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.The Samsung Galaxy J3 is now available in two flavors — the 16GB* Samsung Galaxy J3 V (available on the Verizon device payment plan) and the 8GB* Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) prepaid smartphone.
This is the perfect phone for anyone looking to step up from a basic device, upgrade from the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, Samsung Galaxy J1 or from a similar smartphone. Full specifications include:
– 5.0” HD Super AMOLED display at 1280 x 720
– 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor
– 16GB (Galaxy J3 V)/8GB [Galaxy J3 (2016)]
– Expandable microSD slot (microSD sold separately)
– Camera: 5MP rear (with flash), 2MP front
– Removable 2600 mAh battery
– Android Lollipop 6.0.1
Pick the perfect device and plan
The Galaxy J3 V is available on Verizon device payment for $7 a month for 24 months ($168 retail).
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) is available for $109.99 with Verizon’s prepaid plans. Simply pay ahead of time and commit for as long (or as little) as you want — there are no annual contracts, credit checks or hidden fees, all on the best network in the country. Choose your plan:
– $60 per month for unlimited talk and text with 3GB of data
– $45 per month for unlimited talk and text with 1GB of data
– $30 per month for unlimited talk and text with Wi-Fi only access for data
The Galaxy J3 V and Galaxy J3 (2016) are available online today. The Galaxy J3 V will also be available in stores on June 23.
I just noticed that my text messages also show up when I open up a contact. Anyone know how to fix that? I’ve researched it over and over. it’s making me crazy
Comments are closed.