When we reviewed the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, we called it the best phone available at the time. Now almost a year has passed, so as is customary, it is time to renew the Note line.
Now a more definitive leak from WinFuture has come, referring to the Note 20 Ultra as the “Xbox-Smartphone”, along with images of the device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Specs
The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a true flagship, with some of the following specs:
- 6.9-inch AMOLED display with a QHD resolution(3,200 * 1,440 resolution) and refresh rates that can scale up to 120Hz when needed with Gorilla Glass 7
- The 108MP sensor from the Galaxy S20 Ultra combined with laser autofocus, dual-pixel autofocus, and 2 additional 12MP sensors. One sensor will be a wide-angle whereas the other will be a telephoto lens with 5x zoom
- A 10MP selfie camera in an Infinity-O punch hole
- A 4,500mAh battery that can charge from 0 to 5% in 30 minutes
- The processor listed is the Exynos 990, featured in the Samsung Galaxy S20 phones, but that’s only for the European version, so the North American version’s processor is still unknown
- 12GB of RAM with either 256 or 512GB of storage expandable by microSD
- 5G network support
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra features
Flagship specs mean nothing without great features, though. So here is some of what the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will offer:
- Integration with Project xCloud game streaming in addition to access to Xbox Game Pass
- Possible Wireless Dex with ability to project to TV’s and other supported displays
- A lower-latency S-Pen and reported “Real Feel” to make the writing experience feel more like writing on paper