It’s only a matter of days before the Black Friday shopping spree begins. Some companies have already revealed their lists of promotions and this week it’s Samsung’s turn to reveal its set of discounted products.
But don’t get your hopes up. If you’re hunting for a new phone like the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge, then you’re out of luck. Samsung only offers discounts on previous-gen phones like the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S5 – the certified pre-owned versions, that is.
Samsung includes a few tablets and wearables into its list of promotions, but the discounts aren’t mind blowing.
It seems that this year Samsung will be offering serious price cuts only in the smart TV / 4K SUHD and appliances department. Here is a list of some of the most interesting discounts:
- 55” Class S9000 4K SUHD TV now $1,499 (save $1,300)
- 50” Class J6200 Full LED Smart TV now $399 (save $900)
- 64” Class KS8500 Curved 4K SUHD TV now $1,599 (save $2,200)
- 75” Cass JU7100 4K UHD Smart TV now $2,499 (save $3,500)
- Galaxy S6 32GB from AT&T certified pre-owned now $399.99 (save $185)
- Galaxy S6 edge 32GB from Verizon certified pre-owned now $499.99 (save $200)
- Galaxy S6 64GB from Verizon certified pre-owned now $449.99 (save $220)
- Galaxy S5 16GB from Verizon certified pre-owned now $299 (save $150)
- Galaxy Tab A 10.1 with 16GB now $199.99 (save $100)
- Galaxy Tab A 8 with 16GB now $129.99 (save $70)
- Galaxy Tab E 9.6 with 16GB now $149.99 (save $80)
- Galaxy Tab A 7.0 with 8GB now $99.99 (save $50)
- Galaxy View 18.4 32GB now $399.99 (save $150)
- Galaxy Tab A 10.1 with S Pen 16GB now $249.99 (save $100)
- Gear S3 Frontier now $299 (save $50)
- Gear S3 Classic now $299 (save $50)
- Gear 360 now $329.99 (save $20)
Anyway, Black Friday at Samsung starts on November 20 or November 24 – depending on the product you are aiming for.
If you are not happy with what you’ve found, you can always check out what others are offering. For example, BestBuy has a deal on the Galaxy S7, but don’t forget to look towards Amazon, T-Mobile or Verizon too.