Satechi, a local San Diego based company, just released one of the first charging stations to not only have multi USB type A charging ports, but also dual USB type C ports too. Last year only a few select devices had USB type C, mainly the Nexus 6P and 5x, but now it is quickly becoming the new standard.
The LG G5, HTC 10, Nexus Pixel C, and OnePlus 3 are among the many devices that all have the latest charging standard with USb type C, which means there is a high chance you have one of these devices. Rather than spending $20-30 on a OEM charger, you could pick up Satechi’s latest charging station for roughly the same price at $29.99 at Amazon.
- Simultaneously charge multiple Type-C and Type-A devices: features two high-power Type-C USB ports and four 2.4A Type-A USB ports.
- Smart auto-detect charging technology: Ensures each device is getting its maximum charge and will adjust compatible devices to deliver best possible charge.
- Charges most devices: Maximizes output power up to 60W / 12amps among 6 ports, charging multiple devices at full speed.
- Convenient and compact: The charging station come with a power cable so you can plug it in and put it where you need it. The compact size makes it easy to move and fit in anywhere you need power.
- Package contents: Multi-Port USB Charging Station, (1) power cable, (1) user manual.
Charging stations like this one from Satechi are perfect for minimizing wall outlet usage, while still providing charging for your standard USB connections, as well as the most current technology like USB type C.
Learn more at Satechi.net.