Consider yourself fortunate if you don’t know anyone who has been afflicted by cancer. Cancer does not discriminate as it knows no age, race, gender, social class, or sexual orientation.
SCOSCHE and the National Breast Cancer Foundation have partnered up to off a line of goPink for Hope line of audio products and mobile accessories in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness month. SCOSCHE will be donating 25% of all proceeds from the sale of select items to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, and customers will also receive a 25% discount on all goPink products which are the same as their normal products, but are covered in SCOSCHE’s shade of pink.
The National Breast Cancer Foundation website is a great resource of information and I encourage you to check it out. There are many questions and literature for you to read through and can be of value.
According to the press release these items are included in the promotion:
- boomBOTTLE™, SCOSCHE’s award-winning Bluetooth speaker, is designed to accompany users on hikes, bike rides and any outdoor activity. The unique, cylindrically shaped boomBOTTLE boasts dual 40mm drivers for a high quality audio experience, and its IP4X waterproof rating allows it to perform during unexpected weather conditions.
- SportclipAIR™ are Bluetooth, wireless earbuds designed for the active user. The versatile SportclipAIR delivers premium sound, while providing maximum comfort, durability and extended battery life (up to 7 hours) during workouts or commutes to and from work.
- lobeDOPE™ is a stylish on-ear headphone dressed in a myriad of colors inspired by Southern California lifestyle. These lightweight headphones’ ear cushions conform to the user’s unique ear shape, providing a comfortable listening experience.
In addition to SCOSCHE’s high-quality audio products, the goPINK for Hope collection includes convenient mobile accessories for smartphones, tablets and more.
- superCUBE™ flip is a universal 12W USB wall charger compatible with iOS and Android devices that utilizes intelligent charging circuitry to charge USB-powered devices at the fastest rate possible, regardless or make or model. Its flush folding prongs make it easy to store in bags and purses.
- flatOUT™ LED, 3 ft. charge and sync cables for Lightning or Micro-USB devices, are built to perform reliably and consistently. They feature an integrated LED light that pulses red when charging and solid blue when the device has reached its charging capacity.
- strikeLINE™ II is a charge and sync cable for Lightning devices designed with a rugged strain relief cable for enhanced durability. Additionally, its slim-tip design allows users to charge their device without having to remove their cases.
- boltBOX™ is a retractable 3 ft. long charge and sync cable for iOS devices. The boltBOX features a magnetic locking connector that extends and retracts by pulling on both ends simultaneously. The compact cable is housed in a sleek enclosure that allows users to always have their cable with them.
“We are delighted to partner with NBCF for this very worthy cause,” stated members of the Alves family who founded and still own and operate SCOSCHE Industries. “This is a wonderful opportunity to help raise much-needed funds for breast cancer research, outreach and services that can actually save lives. Our goPINK for Hope campaign is a great way to honor breast cancer awareness month – we’re giving our customers a 25 percent discount on a variety of terrific goPINK collection Scosche products, and then donating 25 percent of the purchase price to NBCF. It’s a win-win situation.”
If you’re interested in helping make a difference in helping to end cancer, and also want to make a purchase and visually show your support head over to SCOSCHE.com and make a purchase. My own grandmother died from breast cancer and causes like this I hold near and dear.