With over 140 million downloads since it made its debut last year, it’s safe to say that Sonic Dash has been a hit. If you’re unfamiliar with Sonic Dash, it’s an endless runner game that pays homage to the original Sonic the Hedgehog that made its debut on the Sega Genesis. Sega now looks to up the ante with the sequel Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom. With their new game Sega has introduced several new features.
SONIC DASH 2 FEATURES
- RACE with up to three characters in new Team Play mode! Swap runners mid-race to earn high scores
- UNLEASH new special powers – Amy’s Hammer, Knuckle’s Slam attack, Sonic’s even faster Dash, and more
- CONQUER new obstacles and Badniks
- DASH on new fast-paced tracks in and above the beautiful Sonic Boom world
- MASTER new Swing & Tilt gameplay with the super charged Enerbeam; tilt your device to swing the runner towards the rings and orbs
- COLLECT, evolve, and run with new magical Sprites
- EARN special prizes in new Events and Daily SEGA Challenges
What do you think? Are going to download it? Let us know in the comments below.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.sega.sonicdash’ name=’Sonic Dash’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
[pb-app-box pname=’com.sega.sonicboomandroid’ name=’Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Note: Select outbound links may include affiliate tracking codes and AndroidGuys may receive compensation for purchases. Read our policy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Comments are closed.