In addition to announcing a trio of Android-powered smartphones, Sony has also introduced its latest tablet, the Xperia Tablet S. Specifications include an NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor, a 9.4-inch HD display, and up to 64GB internal storage. Featuring a slim splash-proof aluminum body, the tablet is everything we expected over the last few weeks. Expected to ship in early September, pricing is not officially known for the Xperia Tablet S.
Key hardware details for Xperia Tablet S:
- Slim new aluminium body and splash-proof design
- 9.4” HD display with OptiContrast™ Panel with low-friction coating
- NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 quad-core processor and Android 4.0.3 operating system
- Various experiences with original applications and Sony’s network services
- Optimized accessories (sold separately) to enhance experiences in every scene
Note: Select outbound links may include affiliate tracking codes and AndroidGuys may receive compensation for purchases. Read our policy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Comments are closed.