T-Mobile doesn’t think customers should have to wait until Black Friday to get in on the savings for phones and other mobile gear. To that end, it is launching “Magenta Friday”, a three-day weekend full of sales for phones, Gear VR, tablets, and accessories.
This weekend only, November 18-20, both prospective and current T-Mobile customers can score two lines FREE from T-Mobile. What is the catch? You have to get a plan with two lines; the other two are added at no cost.
Beyond this coming weekend, T-Mobile is going to offer additional promotions as part of the big, holiday shopping season.
- FREE Samsung Galaxy S7 after 24 monthly bill credits when you trade in a Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note 5 or other eligible device.
- FREE Gear VR and $50 Oculus app store gift card when you get a Samsung Galaxy S7 (including the free one above) or Galaxy S7 edge.
- FREE Samsung Tab E or LG Gpad X after 24 monthly bill credits with a T-Mobile ONE tablet plan. You pay only the sales tax!
- $70 off the UE BOOM 2 wireless speaker (now just $129.99)
- $30 off the LG Tone Pro 760 Bluetooth headset (now just $39.99)
- $50 (>80%!) off the mophie Powerstation Mini (now just $9.99)