The Un-carrier has another new deal for new customers: starting Thursday, March 10, you’ll be able to snag a brand new Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge and get one FREE when you switch over to the network and get your family’s switching costs fully covered up to $650/line. PLUS, get a Samsung Gear VR with a full year of Netflix at no extra cost.
The Full Deal
- Buy One, Get One. Once you’ve picked out and purchased your two new Galaxy S7 for $0 down on EIP—or feel free to mix and match with the Galaxy S7 edge—and add a line, you’ll get the full retail price of the second, lower-priced device back as a prepaid debit card via online rebate. If you choose two Galaxy S7 edge, you’ll receive a rebate for the full retail value of that device. And when you buy two, families can get up to two Samsung devices on us.
- VR and Netflix. And, through March 18th, you can get the Galaxy S7 on a qualifying plan and score a Gear VR-powered by Oculus, a 6-game bundle and − only at T-Mobile − a full year of Netflix. That’s a $250 total value from T-Mobile and Samsung. This promotion will last for a limited time while supplies last.
- Switching Costs Covered. And, as always, when you dump your carrier and come to the Un-carrier, the whole family’s switching costs are covered, up to $650 per line.
- Best Ever Unlimited Plan. Get three lines for $50 each and the fourth line free with T-Mobile’s best EVER Unlimited LTE smartphone plan. That means your family can rock unlimited data for only $37.50 a line.
- New Gear S2 Classic. And, if you want to accessorize your new superphone with the latest wearable from Samsung (on the best wearable rate plan), the Samsung Gear S2 Classic launches in tandem with the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge for less than $17/month for 24 months; FRP: $399.99.
The newest Galaxy phones will be officially available to everyone on Friday, March 11.